Gear you love, gear you hate.

Go down

Gear you love, gear you hate.

Post  nazerulean on Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:25 am

I love my logitec g500 mouse. I fucking love it. It's amazing, it feels amazing, it works amazingly, it has buttons, they can be macroed to anything in the world. it's adjustable as all get out. It's fucking outstanding. I only wish it had more buttons, but then, it would probably be awkward to use so w/e I can keybind some shift shit or something. I love my mouse.

I fucking hate the soundblaster wow headset. It's cheap garbage and broke within a week of having it. Double failure of the plastic pieces that allow you to adjust the distance between the top of your dome and the earpieces. It's a shitty design and I strongly reccomend nobody buy it. Sound quality is quite good, and everybody said the mic sounded excellent. But the construction is garbage and the god damn plastic won't adhear to ANY FUCKING GLUE EVAR. These headphones are fail. You have been warned. I have every expectation I will love the ATH-M50s that are on the way, of course I will probably want to get an amp for them at some point, w/e they will still be fine. All my other gear is boring.

nazerulean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gear you love, gear you hate.

Post  Crusadera on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:32 am

cyborg rat 7 gaming mouse
turtle beach earforce z2

Crusadera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hexill on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:02 pm

Lovin my Logitech G15 keyboard with the little screen. in game it displays my wow stats for easy lookup and the macros on this beast are sexy. Loved the mouse too, had to replace it... lookin for a cheap but decent headset at the moment. let me know if you guys run into anything. Razz
Hexill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurai on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:37 pm

I still have the G11 keyboard, still love it with the 18G keys, although I will have to replace it soon, back lights flicker randomly and its about 6yrs old.
Kurai
Admin

View user profile http://lookalivesunshine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevjin on Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:27 pm

Rockin my G15 keyboard. Love it

As far as a mouse goes, I use the MX518

And my headset is some Creative Fatal1ty edition

Kevjin

View user profile

Back to top Go down