Look Alive Sunshine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting to Know Your Guild Window

2 posters

Go down

Getting to Know Your Guild Window Empty Getting to Know Your Guild Window

Post  Phaedra Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:23 pm

One of the most common questions I see in guild chat is, "Is anyone here a <insert profession title>?" Lucky for us WoW has built the ability to answer that question right into the guild window.

When you click on the roster tab at the bottom of your guild window you'll notice in the upper right-hand corner you have the ability to sort the members by several different stats, including professions. Also note in the bottom left corner you can choose whether to show offline members as well.

Getting to Know Your Guild Window Wowscr11

After sorting the guild members it's simply a matter of finding the profession you need. You'll notice it shows which guild members have that profession and what their skill level is.

Getting to Know Your Guild Window Wowscr12

Clicking on the guild member's name will open a new window showing all of the recipes known to that member. You can also click the individual recipes in the new window in order to see which materials are required.

Getting to Know Your Guild Window Wowscr13

I hope this helps some of our newer members!!
Phaedra
Phaedra

Back to top Go down

Getting to Know Your Guild Window Empty Re: Getting to Know Your Guild Window

Post  Khayal Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:17 pm

Wow great info! Thank you so much for taking the time to post that. You are an asset to the guild, the game, and humanity! Smile

(Honestly though... I had no idea about the professions thing. Thanks!)

Khayal

Back to top Go down